THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
We are seeking candidates for a part time restaurant manager. We are a new business in Wharton and this restaurant manager will be vital in helping launch the food service portion of our business. The restaurant manager will provide leadership and guidance in setting the menu, pricing, and hiring.
Expected hours = 20 hours per week
LOCATION: Wharton, Texas.
HOURS: TBD but we are expecting to be open for lunch service on weekdays and 1-2 special event dinners on weekends each month.
SALARY: Negotiable based on experience. Incentive based bonuses available.
- Setting menu for weekly lunch items and special event dinners
- Setting pricing for menu and special event
- Selecting food and beverage items for menus and special events
- Recruiting and managing wait staff
- Overseeing restaurant operations
- Managing inventory
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are met
- Drivers license
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds (boxed beef)
- Self starter who can execute responsibilities with little to no supervision
- Time management skills – able to prioritize tasks.
- Will report to and work in close collaboration with General Manager
REQUIRED SOFTWARE SKILLS:
- Google Docs / Sheets (similar to Word/Excel)
- Mac computer
- Competent in web browsers and Google
- Some high school or high school education or higher
If you are interested, please submit a resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.